Villa Adasa is an exceptional new three-bedroom luxury villa set amongst lush tropical gardens, alongside a 14-metre greenstone tiled swimming pool. A haven for lounging and relaxation, with two kingsized daybeds suspended over the pool, sheltered by a traditional Bale.
Designed in the world famous Bali Style, Villa Adasa is located in the exclusive Laksmana Villas Residential Estate in the heart of vibrant Seminyak - just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean and the stunning wide sandy beaches of Bali's south west coast.
Villa Adasa perfectly captures the architectural heritage of Bali with its mix of alang-alang and ironwood shingled roofing, whitewashed wooden louvres, white sandstone walls, terrazzo and teak flooring, and outdoor bathrooms set in private tropical gardens. The interior design blends sleek modern comfort with exquisite antiques and artifacts from old Bali.
- Complimentary airport transfer
- 24-hour Butler service
- 24-hour uniformed security
- Dedicated team of 6 staff on site
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Complimentary drinking water
- Fully equipped kitchen with trained Chef – The villa menu offers everything from snacks to lunches to 5-course dinners, seafood barbeques or special requests.
- Market trips, including the Jimbaran seafood market, with our chef can be arranged with a cooking class to follow.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available
- Car rental and excursions can be arranged
- Baby sitting or child minding can be arranged
- A Master Suite and 2 spacious bedrooms all with kingsized beds and outdoor bathroom
- Cable TV and safe deposit box in each bedroom
- 14 x 4 meter swimming pool with sun lounges
- Traditional Bale with two kingsized daybeds
- Private roof deck for sunbathing, Yoga or meditation
- Open-air living pavilion and dining room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- DVD movie collection and DVD player available
- Sonos Sound system
Villa Adasa is located in the heart of Seminyak's "Golden Triangle", the safe fashionable area famous for world-renowned restaurants, hotels, spas and vibrant nightspots. Furthermore, the villa is only 12 km from Bali's international airport.
Quietly situated less than 300-metres from the beach, Villa Adasa is only a few minutes from some of the best restaurants and bars in Asia including Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, Metis, Sarong and The Living Room. The Legian, Oberoi and W hotels are close by as is some of the best shopping in Bali. Bali is renowned for its amazing (and unbelievably economical) spas - many of which are just a short walk away.
Nearby places of interest include one of Bali's most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
Villa Adasa is just an hour from the famous cultural town of Ubud with it's stunning jungle fringed rice terraces suspended above rivers with views to the mountains beyond. The villages on the road to Ubud each have their own identity, one specialising in stone carving, the next in wood carving.
The nearby Nirwana golf course, designed by Greg Norman and previously voted number one golf course in Asia, lies beside the dramatic wave-lashed sea temple of Tanah Lot. Tennis, horseback riding and of course surfing are other popular activities.
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 9004699 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004768
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile: +62 81 23858 9817 (Voice, WhatsApp, BBM, Text) or