Villa Jewel is a luxury four-bedroom villa built on 800 square metres of absolute cliff top land within the Tiara Nusa private secure estate in Goa Gong on the northern side of Bali’s Bukit peninsula just 20 minutes from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport. The villa has one of the best views in Bali and looks north over the whole of the island from one side of the ocean to the other.
The villa is perfectly located with access to many great amenities and attractions all within a 20 minutes drive. The Bukit is one of Bali’s most upmarket areas and houses many of Bali’s best five star hotels and resorts, including Bvlgari, Four Seasons, Karma Kandara and St Regis. It is also home to some of Bali’s best beaches, two championship golf courses and a swathe of top quality bars and restaurants. While trendy Seminyak and all its fashionable restaurants, bars and boutiques is only 25 minutes north of the villa.
Villa Jewel is a stunning four-bedroom, cliff top villa, rich in colour and grandeur that sits within the “Tiara Nusa” private estate in south Bali. Tiara Nusa translates roughly as ‘the crown of the island’, and with the unparalleled views and service on offer here at the villas, this is definitely the jewel that takes centre stage.
Villa Jewel has one of the most stunning panoramas that Bali has to offer and, in fact, if you want a better view of Bali, you will need to get a pilot’s license. From over 100 metres above the surrounding landscape the scene takes in all of southern Bali in arc of over 180 degrees; from the southern end of Nusa Dua, taking in Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan, Tanjung Benoa, the airport and harbour, Bali’s majestic volcanoes, Kuta Beach, all the way out to the ocean’s western horizon. You can even watch the sunrise on one side and sunset on the other and never have to leave home and observe the fishing boats returning from the sea, planes taking off from the airport, or spy on the villagers at the bottom of the hill as they go about their daily lives, and at night watch Bali come to life under a million twinkling lights.
Designed by Bali's renowned architect Popo Danes the fully-staffed villa Jewel is perfect for families or groups of friends and has all the amenities you could ask for in a luxury villa. The villa comes with a full compliment of staff including an onsite villa manager, housekeeping staff and garden, kitchen, and 24-hour security staff. They also have a resident five-star chef who will cook all your meals or shop for anything you need should you wish to cook yourself.
Set on the edge of a cliff within a beautiful tropical garden Villa Jewel has the ‘WOW” factor written all over it. Every bedroom suite at Villa Jewel is designed to take in the beautiful views and are each named after a precious jewel; Ruby, Amethyst, Sapphire and Emerald. They are designed and coloured accordingly with outstandingly-beautiful dark woods and vibrant soft furnishings and fabrics. .
The rooms that command the grandest views are the second-floor Sapphire Suite and the Emerald Suite that opens to the garden. Sapphire is decorated in deep blues to match the stone its open-air sky bathroom. While Emerald is adorned in green and opens out to the lush green garden. Both suites have two person terrazzo bathtubs in front of floor to ceiling windows creating a feeling of being somewhere between Heaven and Earth. The Ruby Suite is decorated in deep reds and takes on the colours of the flowers in the garden immediately outside, while the Amethyst Suite is done in a lush and regal purple, like the evening sky that can be seen from its balcony. All the suites have ample wardrobe space, ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning and flat screen TV and DVD players.
For communal living Villa Jewel features a large open-plan living / dining area with high ceilings, large comfortable sofas and 12-seater dining table with surrounding French doors which always opened to let in the cool Bali Breeze and you will never feel better without air cons. A fully-equipped European, designer kitchen, with wine fridge and breakfast bar sits to the rear of the living room and is simply a delight for self-catering.
The garden and outdoor areas house an 18m infinity-edge pool, a surrounding sundeck with sun loungers and a large bale bengong, a covered relaxation pavilion that provides a cool and comfortable place to relax and take in the view with a good book or a glass of wine away from the glare of the midday sun, and again with those million dollar views.
Downstairs under the pool is a media room featuring air con, 43” TV and a Home Theatre system with extra large built in sofas. There are also twin beds and an n extra bathroom making it ideal for extra guests or children. There is also a massage room with an outdoor bathtub looking over the cliff. In addition, just so visitors don’t feel left out, the guest bathroom just off the living room is fashioned like a cave complete with a waterfall and cascade shower that is open to the sky and cascades from the rock. Surrounded by tropical greenery it creates a jungle-like feel of mystery and romance.
Villa Jewel has all the amenities of a five star resort and comes with a full compliment of staff including onsite villa manager, housekeeping staff, garden and pool maintenance, private butler, private driver and night time security staff. The villa also has a resident chef and guests can select meals from our extensive menu or request special meals if required. Chef can also shop for any ingredients that guests may need for cooking in the villa. Guests are also encouraged to join chef on his morning trips to the local markets to buy fresh seafood, vegetables and spices or order the famous Balinese babi guling - slow roasted suckling pig. A local delicacy is not to be missed.
Other facilities include
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms consisting of: Two king-size master suites with separate dressing area, en-suite bathroom with separate bathtubs and showers, and safe boxes, 37” flats screen TV. Two queen-size guest suites with en-suite bathrooms with showers only. Safety boxes and 21” flat screen TVs
- Open-plan living and dining area with stereo sound system throughout.
- Fully-equipped master kitchen.
- Fully-equipped secondary wet kitchen.
- Shaded Bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
- 18m infinity-edge swimming pool.
- Sundeck with umbrellas and eight sun loungers.
- Media room equipped with 43" TV, satellite channels, Sony home cinema sound system and DVD library.
- Dedicated spa room operated by professional spa company. Complete with views the room has two massage beds, A/C, solid stone outdoor bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and full bathroom.
- ‘Cave style’ guest bathroom with shower in the style of a spring water waterfall cascading from the natural stone.
- Comfortable seven-seat car and experienced English-speaking driver.
Available eight hours per day free of charge – petrol extra.
- 4x4, military-style, Toyota Land Cruiser, open entertainment vehicle with flashing lights and music system for cruising the beaches and clubs. Use of vehicle only permitted with experienced villa driver.
- Unlimited WiFi Internet access
- Professional laundry service by the cost
- Two mobile phones with prepaid cards available
- Additional staff bedroom if required permanent stay of nanny or butler
- Off street parking
- All chargeable services in the villa such as groceries, spa treatments, alcohol and laundry are charged at cost price only.
- Gratuities for staff very welcome.
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 8444529 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004699
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile or SMS (text message): +62 81 23858 9817 (Intl), 081 2388 9817 (Local) or