Villa Eshara II comprises an L-shaped pavilion housing a combined living, dining and kitchen area plus the master bedroom, with a second bedroom accessed via the garden. Outdoors the 7 x 4-metre pool and pool deck sits amidst a small tropical garden providing shade, colour and a sense of place.
The high-pitched roof of Villa Eshara II’s living area and the vast glass doors on both sides only add to the volume of an already spacious room that boasts a large sofa, elegant marble floors and a dining table for eight. At one end is an open-plan kitchen equipped for guest use.
Step out of the living quarters onto a pool deck that runs alongside the inviting green-tiled pool, with sun loungers and a colourful garden filled with tropical plants.
With access from both the living room and the pool deck, Villa Eshara II’s master bedroom is a very versatile and super-comfortable space featuring hardwood floors, tasteful earth-toned furnishings, a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom that offers both indoor and outdoor rain showers.
- Guestroom One
Villa Eshara II’s guest room opens directly out to the pool and garden, and again offers a choice of indoor and outdoor showers. The twin beds can be joined together to make a king, adding to the villa’s versatility.
Services and Facilities
- Capacity : 4 people (2 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed and 1 with twin beds convertible to a king).
- Living areas : Large living and dining room with table for 8 people; pool deck with loungers and two-seater sofa.
- Pool : 7 x 4 metres.
- Staff : Full-time villa manager; assistant manager; full-time chef; butlers; garden/pool maintenance; security. Babysitters and masseuses available on request (extra cost applies).
- Dining : Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication : WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Entertainment : Satellite TV; DVD player; CD player (thru DVD Player) in all bedrooms.
- For children : Children’s facilities at Villa Eshara include a baby cot and high chair.
- Spa : In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by the pool or in the privacy of your own room (extra cost applies).
- Transport : Villa Eshara’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, don’t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise
day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing. The villa also has six scooters for rental (extra cost applies).
- Additional facilities : Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Villa Eshara is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club : 17km
- Echo Beach, Canggu 11km
- Tanah Lot : 16.5km
- Seminyak ‘Eat Street’ : 0.3km
- Petitenget Beach : 0.3km
- Kuta : 8km
- Ubud : 34km
- Denpasar Airport : 12km
- Seminyak Square 850m
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 9004699 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004768
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile: +62 81 23858 9817 (Voice, WhatsApp, BBM, Text) or